1. Blue Box Interactive starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project. Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month.
2. Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
3. Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials form the client
- Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Blue Box Interactive’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, Blue Box Interactive’s may decide to put a project on hold.
4. All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, Blue Box Interactive will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or request Blue Box Interactive ‘s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, Blue Box Interactive judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer Blue Box Interactive’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, Blue Box Interactive guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Blue Box Interactive’s understanding.
5. Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
6. Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services, which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
7. If client is not satisfied withBlue Box Interactive’s Services, client can ask for a refund on any unused monies. Blue Box Interactive will be happy to exercise a refund, after doing it on review.
About credit cards data processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Blue Box Interactive always:
- Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
- Hires the services of reliable third party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
About this site
- All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and Blue Box Interactive is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at +1 760 685 4362 or request a quote on our website .
- Promotional offers are not cumulative.
- All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
Blue Box Interactive’s Review and Placement on review sites
You can see actual client reviews about Blue Box Interactive’s services on the following 3rd party pages.
Blue Box Interactive’s strives clients to leave their experience on the 3rd party sites.
Blue Box Interactive is featured on 3rd party reviews sites. Such as 10bestdesigns, Clutch , topwebdesignny and toptenreviews. Even though the review sites due to their own due diligence All rankings developed and posted by 3rd party review sites or represent the independent opinion of 3rd party review sites, and are derived by virtue of independent judgment, analysis, and subjective / objective criteria. By developing and posting such rankings, 3rd party review companies make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or factual basis of the rankings. Users of the rankings hereby acknowledge and agree to perform their own due diligence in order to come to well-informed decisions of their own. The Users hereby acknowledge that the rankings are to be used as an instrument in making such decision, but should not be viewed as an authoritative end-all to any evaluations.
About Blue Box Interactive’s web design projects and offices
- Blue Box Interactive doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Blue Box Interactive has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. Blue Box Interactive doesn’t serve as consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
- Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Blue Box Interactive will not be held responsible for them.
- Blue Box Interactive also employees an office in Europe, majority of its design and development are done on those premises. Project management and leadership for the projects are done in California and South Africa. Blue Box Interactive is the owner of all properties in the Amercia. Blue Box Interactive ‘s management that is based in California recruits employees in California and South Africa. Blue Box Interactive hires and has the right to fire employee’s based on their performance. Blue Box Interactive’s management constantly travels to the South African office for training and supervision. All employees in Amercia have supervisors that are located in the South Africa and California office, and all employees consistently get monitored from the California branch using tools like screen monitor. All work done within Blue Box Interactive is on a central project management CRM that helps monitor and assign tasks on projects as well as providing full security of client assets. Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at email@example.com. Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.
You must accept the terms of this Agreement in order to use the Services. By Ticking or Clicking the “I Accept the Terms and Conditions” during the order process confirms you have read, accepted and acknowledged these Terms And Conditions laid out below. Failure to tick the checkbox “I Accept the Terms And Conditions” will not allow the order to be processed. In addition, signing our Debit Order Authority for services confirm that you have read and agreed to our Terms and Conditions and duly accept them.
NOTWITHSTANDING, BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE
READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN AS WELL AS ALL ACCEPTABLE USE POLICIES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
Blue Blue Interactive (Pty) Ltd hereafter referred to as “Blue Box Host”
Blue Box Host reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, any Addendum and any policy or guideline incorporated by reference at any time and from time to time in its sole discretion, and to determine whether and when any such changes apply to both existing or future customers. Any changes or modification will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Blue Box Host Web site (the
“Site”). Your continued use of Services following Blue Box Host’s posting of any changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
- TERM AND PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
This Agreement shall be for an “Initial Term” as chosen by you in the Order Form located on this Site or by signing an agreement presented on paper in the form of a quotation, form or Acceptance Form at the time you register for the Services. This Agreement will be automatically renewed (the “Renewal Term”) at the end of the Initial Term for the same period as the Initial Term unless you provide Blue Box Host with notice of termination prior to the end of the Initial Term or the Renewal Term. Notice is provided via cancellation request, which must be requested via the Client Area.
If you terminate your receipt of the Services prior to the end of the Initial Term or the Renewal Term, whichever is then applicable, (a) Blue Box Host will not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination and (b) you shall be required to pay 100% of Blue Box Host standard monthly charge for each month remaining in the term, unless otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you terminate your receipt of Shared Hosting Services prior to the end of the first thirty (30) days of the Initial Term, you are entitled to a refund of the fees you paid in advance for the monthly Services, not including any setup fees. No refunds will be paid for ADSL Services. Your termination request or notice must be submitted to Blue Box Host in the manner described in Section 1.1 Blue Box Host may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by providing to you written notice thirty (30) days prior to the date of termination. If Blue Box Host terminates this Agreement, Blue Box Host will refund to you the pro-rata portion of prepaid fees attributable to Services (excluding setup fees) not yet rendered as of the termination date unless otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement. If termination was enforced due to violations that result in damages or fees assigned to Blue Box Host on your behalf, no refunds shall apply and you will be held liable for such fees.
In the event that either party hereto defaults in the performance of any of its material duties or obligations under this Agreement, including failure to make any payments due under this Agreement, and such default is not cured within five (5) days after written notice is given to the defaulting party specifying the default, then the party not in default, after given written notice thereof to the defaulting party, may terminate this Agreement.
You agree to pay for all charges attributable to your use of the Services at the then current Blue Box Host prices, which are inclusive of any applicable taxes.
All charges for Services must be paid in advance according to the then current prices applicable to the Services. Upon entering this Agreement, you must choose to pay by Credit Card, Cheque Card or Instant EFT. If you choose to pay by Credit Card or Cheque Card upon registering for the Services, you thereby authorize Blue Box Host to charge your bank account provided in the site signup process or an actual signed agreement to pay for any charges that may apply to your account. You must notify Blue Box Host of any changes to your bank account/credit card (including, without limitation, applicable account number or cancellation or expiration of the account), your billing address, or any information that may prohibit Blue Box Host from charging your account. Blue Box Host may also create periodic invoices for any applicable Supplemental Charges associated with your use of the Services. You agree to pay to Blue Box Host the amount indicated in each invoice by the due date reflected on that invoice. If you fail to pay any fees by the applicable due date for invoice payments, late charges of the lesser of one and one-half per cent (1.5%) per month or the maximum allowable under applicable law but at no time less than R15 shall also become payable by you to Blue Box Host. In addition, your failure to fully pay any fees within five (5) days after the applicable due date will be deemed a material breach of this Agreement, and Blue Box Host may, in addition to any other remedy it may have:
- suspend its performance of the Services and/or terminate this Agreement; and/or
- At the time of such non-payment, Blue Box Host may, delete any and all content from the Blue Box Host Servers.
- Suspend your client profile and services that fall under your profile due to unsuccessful collection attempts and /or your failure to communicate cancellation to us as per our cancellation policy and/or failure to make payment on any outstanding invoices which we would deem to be breach of this contractual agreement.
Any such suspension or termination of the Services would not relieve you from paying past due fees plus interest. In the event of collection enforcement, you will be liable for any costs associated with such collection, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs and collection agency fees. Late payments, regardless of the amount will, after written warning be reported to the ITC Organization, thus limiting and damaging the company’s or person’s current credit rating.
If you ever feel that Blue Box Host incorrectly debited your bank account, you must contact accounts for a correction. If you do contact your banking institution and issue a chargeback then you will be responsible for the R350 chargeback fee. If you do not pay this fee then your account will be terminated and your details will be reported to the ITC. Declined debit orders will incur a R45.00 (forty five rand) decline fee. Declined credit cards will incur a R60.00 (sixty rand) declined fee.
Blue Box Host provides a 30 day refund policy on all its reseller hosting and web hosting facilities from date of order. Your refund is solely for hosting purposes and in order to claim the refund, a full calendar month’s notice must be provided to Blue Box Host in writing with date of termination. Your refund will be processed at the end of the month and will be returned to you via EFT or credited back to your credit card from which the initial payment was made. Your refund is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. ADSL refunds are not applicable. You understand that Blue Box Host will not refund any amount used for ADSL services rendered or purchased. No refunds or credits will be processed for the current month should you request a downgrade of your ADSL Service. You also understand that the ADSL network is maintained by a third party of which Blue Box Host have limited control over. The network and line integrity is the responsibility of the client and the third party provider.
- USE OF SERVICES
The Blue Box Host Acceptable Use Policy (the “Usage Policy”) governs the general policies and procedures for use of the Services. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by the Terms of the Usage Policy and any modifications. Blue Box Host reserves the right to terminate your account for any violation of the Usage Policy or this Agreement.
BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE
USAGE POLICY AND ANY MODIFICATIONS. Blue Box Host RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR ANY VIOLATION OF THE USAGE POLICY OR THIS AGREEMENT.
- General and Acceptable Use
You are expected to use the Internet and other networks and services access through the services with respect, courtesy, and responsibility, giving due regard to the rights of other Internet users. We expect you to have a basic knowledge of how the Internet functions, the types of uses which are generally acceptable, and the types of uses which are to be avoided. Common sense is the best guide as to what is considered acceptable use.
- Illegality in any form, including but not limited to activities such as unauthorized distribution or copying of copyrighted material, violation of export restrictions, harassment, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, child sexual abuse imagery, drug dealing, and other illegal activities.
- Blue Box Host’s services and servers may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes a legal threat, or violates export control laws. Examples of unacceptable content or links:
“Pirated software”, “Hackers programs or archives”, “Warez Sites”, “Irc Bots”, “Illegal MP3’s” etc.
- Due to the nature of a shared web hosting environment, Blue Box Host reserves the right to ask customers to upgrade or correct issues pertaining to the upgrade of their shared web hosting package, or to correct issues on their shared web hosting package, should it adversely affect the network or server performance for the majority of our hosting customers.
- The Blue Box Host shared web hosting platform is intended for hosting a website with relevant content and function for a personal or small home business without the concern of traffic overages. The use of the service should not be indicative for large scale enterprises or applications where a dedicated server would be more suited.
- Blue Box Host prohibits the use of the shared web hosting service disk space to be utilised for purposes other than its intended function: content hosting, personal and small enterprise email and relevant web files.
- The use of shared or dedicated hosting services for hosting torrent boxes and/or running proxies is strictly prohibited. Servers continuously running a risk of supporting these types of services will be disabled and cancelled from our network.
- Posting of defamatory, scandalous, violent or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or violating trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights.
- Material and Product Requirements
Unless we have agreed otherwise in a separate agreement, you must ensure that all material and data placed on Blue Box Host’s equipment is in a condition that is “serverready”, which is in a form requiring no additional manipulation by Blue Box Host. Blue Box Host will make no effort to validate any of this information for content, correctness or usability. If your material is not “server-ready”, Blue Box Host has the option at any time to reject this material. Blue Box Host will notify you of its refusal of the material and afford you the opportunity to amend or modify the material to satisfy the needs and/or requirements of Blue Box Host. Use of the Web Hosting Services requires a certain level of knowledge in the use of Internet languages, protocols and software. This level of knowledge varies depending on the anticipated use and desired content of your Web Site. You must have the necessary knowledge to create and maintain a Web site. It is not Blue
Box Host’s responsibility to provide this knowledge or customer support outside of the Services agreed to by you and Blue Box Host.
- Bandwidth and Storage Usage
You agree that use of the Web Hosting Services under this Agreement will not exceed the bandwidth and storage usage limits set out. If you use any bandwidth or storage space in excess of the agreed upon number of megabytes per month, you agree to pay the associated additional charges. Data stored in your user account on a Blue Box Host Server is not necessarily in all cases owned by Blue Box Host; therefore Data preservation is the ultimate responsibility of you, the client. Blue Box Host is in no way responsible for the client’s data and or the backup of that data. An over-usage fee will be charged per Megabyte of Data should the bandwidth exceed that of what is displayed on our Web Hosting Packages. The cost for this over-usage is displayed in a per Megabyte Unit on our website. Blue Box Host allows the hosting of multiple domains on a single package (Referred to as add on domains on our order page). Blue Box Host prohibits the resale of hosting (Shared Web Hosting) services to a third party’s clientele without prior consent. In addition Blue Box Host does not allow the resale of space; email accounts and any features or resources, it’s our Shared Web Hosting packages. Clients may upgrade/change their package to a Reseller Account where this is allowed.
- Investigation of Violations
Blue Box Host may investigate any reported or suspected violation of this Agreement, its policies or any complaints and take any action that it deems appropriate and reasonable under the circumstance to protect its systems, facilities, customers and/or third parties. Blue Box Host will not access or review the contents of any e-mail or similar stored electronic communications except as required or permitted by applicable law or legal process.
Should Blue Box Host suspect that your order was placed fraudulently or in any adverse manner, Blue Box Host reserves the right to suspend all services placed or previously ordered in an effort to verify your identity through specific documents such as a driver’s licence, utility bill, copy of your credit card or passport.
Blue Box Host reserves the right and has absolute discretion to restrict or remove from its servers any content that violates this Agreement or related policies or guidelines, or is otherwise objectionable or potentially infringing on any third party’s rights or potentially in violation of any laws. If we become aware of any possible violation by you of this Agreement, any related policies or guidelines, third party rights or laws, Blue Box Host may immediately take corrective action, including, but not limited to,
- Issuing warnings
- Suspending or terminating the Service,
- Restricting or prohibiting any and all uses of content hosted on Blue Box Host’s systems, and/or
- Disabling or removing any hypertext links to third party Web Sites, any of your content distributed or made available for distribution via the Services, or other content not supplied by Blue Box Host which, in Blue Box Host’s sole discretion, may violate or infringe any law or third-party rights or which otherwise exposes or potentially exposes Blue Box Host’s civil or criminal liability or public ridicule. It is Blue Box Host’s policy to terminate repeat infringers.
Blue Box Host’s right to take corrective action, however, does not obligate us to monitor or exert editorial control over the information made available for distribution via the Services. If Blue Box Host takes corrective action due to such possible violation, Blue Box Host shall not be obligated to refund to you any fees paid in advance of such correction action.
To comply with applicable laws and lawful governmental requests, to protect Blue Box Host’s systems and customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of Blue Box Host’s business and systems, Blue Box Host may access and disclose any information it considers necessary or appropriate, including, without limitation, user profile information (i.e name, e-mail address, etc.), IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and content residing on Blue Box Host’s servers and systems. Blue Box Host also reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Your Licence Grant to Blue Box Host
You hereby grant to Blue Box Host a non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free licence for the Initial Term and any Renewal Term to use your content as necessary for the purposes of rendering and operating the Services to you under this Agreement. You expressly (a) grant to Blue Box Host a licence to cache materials distributed or made available for distribution via the Services, including content supplied by third parties, and (b) agree that such caching is not an infringement of any of your intellectual property rights or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Blue Box Host Materials and Intellectual Property
All materials, including but not limited to any computer software ( in object code and source code form), data or information developed or provided by Blue Box Host or its suppliers or agents pursuant to this Agreement, and any know-how, methodologies, equipment, or processes used by Blue Box Host to provide the Services to you, including, without limitation, all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other proprietary rights are and will remain the sole and exclusive property of Blue Box Host or its suppliers, including but not limited to any software programs, inventions, products and/or technology innovations and methodologies utilized, developed, or disclosed by Blue Box Host during the term of this Agreement. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, and creating derivative works based on the any such software is expressly forbidden except as permitted in this Agreement. You may be held legally responsible for violation of any patent rights, copyright or trade secret rights that is caused or encouraged by failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
You hereby grant to Blue Box Host a limited right to use your trademarks, if any, for the limited purpose of permitting Blue Box Host to fulfil its duties under this Agreement. This is not a trademark licence and no other rights relating to the trademarks are granted by this Agreement.
Specifically, but without limitation, the rights granted by this Agreement do not include the right to sublicense use of your trademarks or to use your trademarks with any other products or services outside the scope of the Services provided under this Agreement. The limited trademark use rights granted under this section terminate upon termination of this Agreement.
- WARRANTY; WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
- Customer and/or Third Party Acts
Blue Box Host is not responsible in any manner for any non-confirming Services to the extent caused by you or your customers. In addition, Blue Box Host is not responsible for loss or corruption of data in transmission, or for failure to send or receive data due to events beyond Blue Box Host’s reasonable control.
- No Express or Implied Warranty
All services, systems and products provided by Blue Box Host under this Agreement are provided without any express or implied warranty in face or in law, whatsoever. You acknowledge and agree that Blue Box Host exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through Blue Box Host’s computers, network hubs and points of presence, or the internet. Blue Box Host does not warrant that the operation of the services will be uninterrupted or error-free, or completely secure, and does not make any warranties with respect to patent, copyright, trade secret or trademark infringement. All services performed under this agreement are performed
“as is” and without warranty against failure of performance including, without limitation, any failure due to computer hardware or communication systems. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, Blue Box Host does not make and hereby disclaims, and you hereby waive all reliance on any representations or warranties, arising by law or otherwise regarding the services, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conditions of quality, and any warranties with respect to patent, copyright, trade secret or trademark infringement.
- Your Warranties and Representations to Blue Box Host
You warrant, represent, and covenant to Blue Box Host that (a) you are at least eighteen
(18) years of age or are a duly organized and validly existing entity; (b) you possess the
legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement; (c) you will use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement and all applicable policies and guidelines; (d) you will be financially responsible for the use of your account; (e) you have acquired or will acquire all authorization(s) necessary for hypertext links to third-party Web sites or other content; (f) you have verified or will verify the accuracy of materials distributed or made available for distribution via the Services, including, without limitation, your content, descriptive claims, warranties, guarantees, nature of business, and address where business is conducted, and (g) your content and/or any software that you install or provide does not and will not infringe or violate any right of any third party (including any intellectual property rights ) or violate any applicable law, regulation or ordinance.
- LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Blue Box Host have any liability whatsoever for damage, unauthorized access to, alteration, theft or destruction of information provided to Blue Box Host, distributed or made available for distribution via the Services. Blue Box Host shall have no liability under this Agreement or otherwise for consequential, exemplary, special, incidental, or punitive damages even if Blue Box Host has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any event, the liability of Blue Box Host to you for any reason and upon any cause of action shall be limited to the amount actually paid to Blue Box Host by you under this Agreement during the thirty (30) days immediately preceding the date on which such claim accrued. This limitation applies to all causes of action in the aggregate, including, without limitation, to breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, strict liability, misrepresentations, and other torts. The fees for the Services set by Blue Box Host under this Agreement have been and will continue to be based upon this allocation of risk. Accordingly, you hereby release Blue Box Host from any and all obligations, liabilities, and claim in excess of the limitation stated in this section.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states, our liability is limited to the extent permitted by law.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that Blue Box Host will not be liable for any temporary delay, outages or interruptions of the Services. Further, Blue Box Host shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement, where such delay or failure results from any act of God or other cause beyond its reasonable control (including, without limitation, any mechanical, electronic, communications or thirdparty supplier failure)
You hereby acknowledge and agree that Blue Box Host reserves the right to temporarily suspend services for the purposes of maintaining, repairing, or upgrading its systems and network.
Blue Box Host will use best efforts to notify you of pending maintenance however at no time is under any obligation to inform you of such maintenance.
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Blue Box Host and its directors, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, affiliates and suppliers (an “Indemnitee”) from any and all threatened or actual claims, demands, causes of action, suits, proceedings (formal or informal), losses damages, fines, penalties, liabilities, costs and expenses of any nature, including attorneys’ fees and court costs, sustained or incurred by or asserted against any Indemnitee by any person, firm, corporation, governmental authority, partnership or other entity by reason of or arising out of or relating to:
- Your violation or breach of any term, condition, representation or warranty of this Agreement or any applicable policy or guideline;
- Your conduct, including but not limited to your negligence, gross negligence, or wilful misconduct;
- Your use of the Services, including any improper or illegal uses;
- Any claim by a former employee of yours whose employment has been or may be terminated in connection with or as a result of the execution of this Agreement and performance of the Services by Blue Box Host.
- Any claim relating to your Services or products, or your installation and/or use of any third-party software, including but not limited to advertising, product liability claims or infringement of any trademark, copyright, patent, trade secrets or nonproprietary right of a third party (including, without limitation, defamation, libel, or violation of privacy or publicity).
The parties each agree that all Confidential Information (as defined below) communicated to it by the other is done so in confidence and will be used only for the purposes of this Agreement and will not be used to compete with the other party or disclosed to any third party without the prior written consent of the other party except as permitted under this Agreement. “Confidential Information” means all information in any form, including, without limitation, printed or verbal communications and information stored in printed, optical or electromagnetic format, which relates to the Services; or computer; data processing or electronic commerce programs and software; electronic data processing applications, routines, subroutines, techniques or systems; information which incorporates or is based upon proprietary information of either party; or information concerning business or financial affairs, product pricing, financial conditions or strategies, marketing, technical systems of either party; or any information concerning customers or vendors of either party; or any data exchange between a party and any customers or vendors. Exceptions to Confidential Information include:-
- Information in the public domain;
- Information developed independently by a party without reference or information disclosed under this
- Information received from a third party without restriction and/or breach of this or a similar Agreement
It is not a violation of this provision to disclose Confidential Information in compliance with any legal, accounting or regulatory requirement beyond the control of either Party or, but in such case, prior to disclosure, the disclosing Party shall give written notice to the other Party to permit that Party an opportunity to challenge such disclosure. If either Party is subpoenaed, such Party shall give written notice to the other Party to permit that Party an opportunity to challenge the disclosure of Confidential Information. Upon the termination of this Agreement and upon written request of the disclosing Party, each party shall promptly return all Confidential Information of the other Party. This provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement for two (2) years.
All notices, reports, requests, or other communications given pursuant to this Agreement shall be made in writing, shall be delivered by hand delivery, overnight courier service, fax, or electronic mail, shall be deemed to have been duly given when delivered.
This Agreement, will be governed by the laws of South Africa, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the provincial courts located in Gauteng, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
This Agreement and all policies and guidelines incorporated in this Agreement by reference constitutes the entire Agreement of the parties and may not be modified or altered orally but only by an agreement in writing signed by both parties.
- No Fiduciary Relationship
No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Blue Box Host is not the agent, fiduciary, trustee or other representative of you. Nothing expressed or mentioned in or implied from this Agreement is intended or shall be construed to give to any person other than the parties hereto any legal or equitable right, remedy or claim under or in respect to this Agreement. This Agreement and all of the representations, warranties, covenants, conditions and provisions hereof are intended to be and are for the sole and exclusive benefit of the parties hereto.
You may not transfer or assign your rights, duties, or obligations under this Agreement without Blue Box Host’s prior written consent. Blue Box Host may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement and may utilize affiliate and/or agents in performing its duties and exercising its rights under this Agreement, without your consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assignees.
Blue Box Host’s failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of Blue Box Host’s right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provisions under this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable in whole or in part, that provision shall be severed or shall be enforced only to the extent legally permitted, and the remainder of the provision and the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid, void or unenforceable only with respect to a particular application, such term or provision shall remain in full force and effect with respect to all other applications.
All provisions of this Agreement relating to your warranties, intellectual property rights, limitation and exclusion of liability, your indemnification obligations and payment obligations shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.